Premiere Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Providing a personalized touch no matter what your rehabilitation needs are.
At Citadel of Sterling we believe in making every day count. That’s why our specially trained orthopedic therapists work closely with your physician to create a program of personalized care to support the very best outcomes and to return you to an active life at home as quickly as possible.
Getting you Home Faster
Getting you home faster is the goal for Citadel Healthcare. We have experts in both the medical and therapeutic disciplines, with the best equipment and technology, to not just get you strong, but CitadelStrong. When it comes to planning our team creates a dynamic care plan designed to get you home, not just as soon as possible, but as safely as possible. We persistently keep you on the move, body and mind, so your emotional well-being is on track with your physical recovery.
Programs designed to help guests get back to everyday living
All you need for a complete and speedy recovery.
Our goal is to get you back home as quickly as possible. Whether it’s for a hip, knee, spine, or other orthopedic condition, we offer you the exact orthopedic expertise you need, including:
- Personalized, one-on-one physical and occupational therapy up to seven days a week. This improves strength, flexibility, mobility, and endurance to help you reach the highest level of independence, functioning, and self-care.
- Customized, outcome-oriented treatment plan.
- 24-hour rehabilitative nursing care.
- Pain management & post-surgical care.
- Pre-discharge home assessments, discharge planning, case management, and comprehensive patient education to help you get home quickly and smoothly. We can also provide you with a pre-discharge nutritional wellness plan.
RECOVER WITH OUR ALTERG® ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmills with patented Differential Air Pressure technology are leading the revolution in unweighting therapy. With more freedom, greater precision, and broader application, AlterG enables people to move in ways they could never have imagined. All to recover, maintain, and enhance physical function for better mobility, health, and performance.